The concept of the gift exchange is as old as humans. Giving gifts is an ancient tradition and have great importance in every culture throughout history. Today in our modern lifestyle and hustle bustle it became a great aspect of celebrating different occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, 'Valentine's day, weddings, etc.) and exchanging things on these occasions to express your love.
Giving gifts is considered as a gesture of love and sharing it 'doesn't matter how big or expensive a thing is.
In this modern culture of ours, thousands of dollars are being spent on gifts. People exchange gifts on the number of events these days and never miss a chance to express their love to their close ones. Events like parties, weddings, get-togethers, and family 'occasion's chances are that you have the opportunity to exchange gifts many times a year.
As Islam is all about celebrating and sharing so, Eid al-Fitr 2019 is a perfect time to express your love for your family and friends.
This Eid al-Fitr is also known as "Festival of Breaking the Fast”. Muslims all over the world celebrate it after the end of Ramadan (after the month of fasting). This festival is all about colors, light, food, family get-togethers. And the most important Eidi and Eid gifts that we give and receive to and from our family and friends.
Eid al-Fitr 2019 is around the corner. Exchanging Eidi along with the eid gifts is a brilliant idea (Nobody says no to gifts ever) that is observed every year. However, it always remains hard to decide what to buy them. So this Eid if you are planning to buy gifts for your loved ones and can't decide what to buy then you are in the right place. This article is summing up a few things that will be going to help you.
Choosing the right gift is a big deal. Always keep in mind to pick a gift according to the next person's likes and dislikes. This Eid al-Fitr, do not disappoint your loved ones by selecting a wrong gift for them. Read the list of gifts mentioned below:
Eid Gifts ideas for women
If you are planning to a buy a gift for your mother, wife, sister or any other women then 'don't just buy without reading this because no matter what you buy according to your choice without knowing what they want this Eid.
- No matter how many clothes women have or how many designs they owe. They will always have a space for new attire either they want it or not. Buying clothes for your loved ones will be a perfect idea. Go for readymade shalwar suits, frocks and fancy collection this Eid.
- Woman's best friends are jewelry. You can always buy them a nice pair of earrings, neck piece or handpiece. It 'doesn't matter what occasion, festival or celebration is they will never say no to any ornament. That they always want to flaunt to the world
- Foot accessories
- Nose rings
- Pearls and stones
- Giving shoes to females this Eid al-Fitr as a gift would be a good idea because they can never get rid of shoes. There is all kind of ladies shoes available everywhere in the budget. Buy the best comfy and pretty pair of shoes for her in trendy color and fashion.
- Fragrances are pleasant when you want to gift them to your special person. Women love perfumes so much (why 'don't to buy them a good quality perfume in the budget this Eid al-Fitr)
Eid Gift ideas for Men
Men's are not fond of gifts as women are. No matter what gifts you are going to pick for your brother, father, husband, or friend they will love it. If you are confused about gifts for him, then read these few ideas that will really work.
- Men's are not really very picky about clothes and 'don't bother how many clothes they have or not. Men just love cloths given by you. Buy shirts or a good pair of jeans and dresses for them that are in trends with beautiful colors, designs, and patterns.
- Don't be confused about giving them accessories (wallet, lapel, Wrist watch, socks,belts, studs, ring, glasses, I repeat NEVER doubt accessories) because they just love these little things so much and will never say no to them. This kind of accessories does not only look available everywhere but also in budget.
- In Eid of summer, buying them a comfortable and trendy pair of shoes or chappal will not be a bad idea. Pick a stylish pair of shoes for them that will go perfect with their western or traditional styling.
Eid Gift ideas for teens
No matter how many gadgets they have and how expensive they buy, still teens have a place for new ones. Teens are technology-holic creatures that are too much into wireless headphones, speakers, bass, cameras, and game consoles. So, if you are planning to present your kid, millennial boyfriend, or husband a gift, here are heart winning ideas.
- There is no second word that they love listening to music, watching videos, and playing games all day long. And having a good quality headset is their ultimate desire. So, this Eid al-Fitr bought them Bluetooth earphones or headsets that keep them dance on the beat.
- From selfies to photography case and vlogs, there are ample things to keep them busy. The guys with the smartphone are natural photographers (or at least they presume so). So, why not to indulge their passion by presenting them a superior quality lens that captures ultra quality motions from long distance.
Eid al-Fitr is a festival celebrated all over the world by Muslims. Islams teaches Muslims about love care and giving. So, Eid al-Fitr is not only about giving and receiving fancy and expensive gifts for your family and loved ones but spreading love and peace all over. Don't forget to celebrate this happy occasion with poor and sick people.
Spread love and peace this Eid al-Fitr!
For more amazing gift ideas, shopping tips, and trends keep visiting Farosh.pk