- The Paklaunch Unconference in London is a two-day event that will bring together startups and investors to foster collaboration and innovation. The event will be held on September 20-21, 2023, at Lincoln's Inn in London. The event is free to attend for Pakistani new ventures and investors. It will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, networking events, and one-on-one meetings. The Paklaunch unconference is designed to help new ventures connect with investors, learn from experts, and grow their businesses. The event will feature the following keynote speakers:
- Faisal Aftab, Founder and CEO of Paklaunch
- Imran Ali Khan, Co-Founder and CEO of EMPG
- Aly Fahd, Venture Partner at Paklaunch
- Sturgeon Capital
- British International Investment
- Gate Foundation
- Conjunction Capital
Why PakLaunch Unconference in London is Important for Pakistanis?
Paklaunch Unconference is an exclusive event for Pakistani startups and investors. It is designed to foster collaboration and innovation by bringing together the best and brightest in the Pakistani startup ecosystem. The event is different from other events as it is not a traditional conference. Instead, it is a more interactive and collaborative event where attendees are encouraged to participate and share their ideas. It will feature a number of high-profile speakers, panel discussions, and workshops. However, the focus of the event will be on networking and collaboration. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet with investors, pitch their startups, and learn from other successful entrepreneurs. The Paklaunch Unconference is a great opportunity for Pakistani businessmen to connect with investors and learn from other successful entrepreneurs.
Here are some of the benefits of attending Paklaunch Unconference:
- Build relationships with investors and other startups.
- Gain knowledge from successful entrepreneurs.
- Receive feedback on your startup.
- Identify new business partners.
- Promote your startup
- Build relationships with other professionals in the Pakistani startup ecosystem
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the Pakistani startup ecosystem
- Identify promising investment opportunities
If you are a Pakistani startup or investor, then Paklaunch Unconference is a must-attend event.
Benefits of attending the Paklaunch Unconference in London
Network with investors: The Paklaunch Unconference is a great opportunity for Pakistani entrepreneurs to meet with investors and pitch their startups. Investors from all over the world will be attending the event, so you will have the chance to connect with a wide range of potential investors.
Learn from successful entrepreneurs: The Paklaunch will feature a number of high-profile speakers who will share their insights on building and growing successful startups. You will also have the opportunity to network with other successful entrepreneurs and learn from their experiences.
Discover new opportunities: The special startups event is a great way to learn about the latest trends and developments in the Pakistani startup ecosystem. You will also have the opportunity to discover new startups and investment opportunities.
Why was the PakLaunch Unconference was Launched?
The Paklaunch Unconference is an annual event that brings together entrepreneurs, investors, and other stakeholders from the Pakistani startup ecosystem. The event aims to promote the Pakistani startup ecosystem and to attract more investment to Pakistan. The event features a variety of activities, including panel discussions, workshops, and networking events. The Paklaunch Unconference has been successful in promoting the Pakistani new ventures and in attracting more investment to Pakistan. The event has also been successful in connecting Pakistani businesses with investors, mentors, and other startups. The Paklaunch Unconference is a valuable resource for the Pakistanis startups community and is a great opportunity for Pakistani startups to grow and succeed.